Why should the ladies get all the fun with Cyber Monday? How about a sportsbook bonus that is both substantial and has an eye pleasing roll over figure...
Light the Lamp has some alerts for hockey handicappers going into December of 2015. Items of note, news over the wire, and the latest trends for you to...
By: Joe Berra Well, I got smoked this weekend like my Thanksgiving turkey, among other things. Just when you think you’re starting to figure things out, karma carves...
Monday morning and a national television audience was flabbergasted. The Denver Broncos played in frigid conditions with snow on the ground and won a meaningful gae. Their reputation had...
Sharks puckline cash at +175 was sweet music for our bankrolls entering Sunday’s action. For today’s action, we have a Detroit team riding a six game point streak...
Football in both the college and professional variety are tuning up for their respective crescendos. Saturday was a clear cut polarization atop the playoff structure. Meanwhile, Sunday Night...
My teaser hot streak came to an end on Thanksgiving when Jay Cutler got his first win in five tries at Lambeau Field on a night when two...
One has to wonder what the mood is like inside the locker room of the San Jose Sharks. Getting back from an undefeated six game road trip, they...
- NFL Betting – CJ: Can the Seahawks Catch Fire?
- Football Odds – CJ: Hawaii Hopes ULM is Distracted Plenty
- College Football Betting – CJ: Gators Suspend Robinson Before Game with FSU
- Sunday Night Football Odds – CJ: Undefeateds – and Legends – Clash in Broncos-Packers Matchup
- Football Odds – CJ: Will Kentucky Be Combative Enough to Keep it Close?
- College Football Betting — Gators Looking to “Party” Against Georgia – and Their New QB
- BetAnySports Weekend Betting Preview- Oct. 31/Nov. 1
- Pro Football Odds – CJ: Colts and Texans BOTH Have a QB Problem
- Monday Night Football Betting – CJ: “Beastiality” Not in Effect as Seahawks Host Lions
- College Football Odds — CJ: ASU Looks to Throw UCLA Frosh QB Off-Balance
THE SURVIVORS Here in the Offshore Sportsbook Industry apart from the English speaking Costa Rican or other Latin/Caribbean employee (which is...
Pay Per Head News
RDG Corp. has been serving the gaming industry since 1996, providing safe and reliable services. RDG Corp. offers complete turnkey solutions...
- Defense Wins TitlesIn the age of fantasy football, high powered offenses, tape measure homeruns and slam dunks it all comes back to the old time staple DEFENSE. I’m old school anyway and would rather watch a hard hitting game then a shootout. Speaking of old school if you go back 100 years when pro sports were in […]
- AB’s The Brink : Verdict for Halloween WeekendWhile somewhat satisfying to peek in on one’s own bankroll numbers, more than a few handicappers are often curious on how the masses did against the sportsbooks. Whether it is just on one marquee matchup or over the course of the entire weekend, this serves as a barometer on not only how […]
- AB’s The Brink : November to RememberHalloween closed out the month of October with one more incredible ending in college football. A left for dead Hurricanes program executed eight laterals for the winning score as time ran out. While this was certainly on the trick end for Duke backers, November has to be more stable than the […]
- America’s Bookie Poker Tournament for HH Forum Members – $200 CASH every Thursday and Sunday Nights at 9 PM ESTOver the last few weeks America’s Bookie and HH Forum have been working on having a great poker tournament format for the readers and the posters of our great forum. We have come up with what we think is a great format that will benefit both of us equally well. We get great posters and […]
- Working in the Sportsbook IndustryFor the purpose of this introductory article on what it takes to work in a Sportsbook who I am is not important, that will come later, my story. The real story here, and what made me decide to write this editorial, is that one day I woke up, looked around and thought – “my life […]