Pay Per Heads: Where it’s At for Bookies
As a bookie, you are always looking for an edge. You look for the best lines, the best software and the most efficient way to service your clients. You need your clients, they are your bread and butter and you will go broke without them.
Rules for bookies that must be followed:
– Qualify your players
– As a bookie, you will have many different players with many different income levels. You must be faithful to your bottom line. It is mandatory that you qualify each credit player.
Think of it this way:
1. When you were 17 did you have the unequivocal ability to walk into a bank and ask them for a loan? Of course, you didn’t. You were lucky to get $500, backed up by your dad’s signature.
2. How much can your players afford to gamble in a week, how much do they earn? You must find out their playing habits, what they like to bet and how much they bet?
3. How do you learn this information? Through experience, through playing and deposit history.
4. You would never spot someone $1,000 on credit simply because they were wearing nice shoes and an expensive looking shirt. You get to know them first, and understand how they play.
5. One of the biggest mistakes made by bookies is “taking their word for it” don’t get caught in this trap. It will kill your business. A lot of people say a lot of things and you will always hear from them when times are good. Let them get down to you for $3,000 or $10,000, then see how often the phone rings.
6. Having credit players is important to your business and you need these clients, however, you will sink yourself quickly without qualifying them.
Why use a Pay Per Head service?
1. What are the benefits?
2. A full sportsbook with all the major sports available, as well as every kind of wagering option that is popular in Las Vegas sportsbooks and offshore books.
3. A full racebook.
4. Great casino action with all the popular casino games.
5. Accounting, the entire accounting process is done for you.
6. Wagering, no more handwriting tickets, grading tickets or keeping up with rain outs, a push, or tickets with no action.
7. Customer service, when your clients need to speak to an agent or even phone in a bet; they can do it. They can call a live agent and speak with them on the phone, in English.
8. Low cost, you do not have to be rich to work with a Pay Per Head.
As a bookie, you are looking to maximize profits and grow your client base. This is virtually an impossible task on your own. Stop beating your head against the wall and start rewarding yourself. You simply do not have time to waste.
9. Are Pay Per Head services expensive? Absolutely not. Most of them start at around $10 per head. You pay for who gambles.
10. Do you need to be a software or computer genius to work with a Pay Per Head? No. The user platform and interface is super friendly, and easy.
Stop killing yourself with paperwork, handwriting tickets, grading tickets and chasing the money all over town. Stop the accounting nightmare. Being a successful bookie is easy; if you make it easy.
Search online you can some very good price per head reviews on the web and they come with an outstanding reputation for customer service. With great prices, they can get you started today. The process is quick and easy. They will put you on easy street and maximize your profits.
San Jose, Costa Rica – PricePerPlayer.com, a leading sports betting platform and Pay Per Head provider is adding more features to their betting platform. Their latest expansion in interactive wagering software is a Prop Bet Builder that their clients can give to their players. In short, customers that use the PricePerPlayer.com betting platform can now Read More…
Most sports bettors have at some point in their life thought about opening their own bookie operation. However, for most of them, it is just a pipe dream that will never come true. This is because to open a successful bookie operation, a person requires knowledge, time, hard work, luck and money. However, if you Read More…
In order to start a bookie the first and most important step is to find a pay per head (PPH) provider. There are many companies offering PPH services in the betting industry. In this guide I’m going to help you find the best PPH shop. By spending some time finding a PPH shop, you’ll set Read More…