UFC on FOX 3: Diaz vs. Miller Preview and Odds
UFC on FOX 3 is scheduled for May 5 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford and some of the UFC’s most electrifying finishers will fill the main card.
In the main event, Jim Miller and Nate Diaz meet with a lightweight title shot on the line. Miller and Diaz have combined to stop 60 percent of their opponents and they have won 13 end-of-the-night bonuses in the UFC.
These two fighters are black belts in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Miller is 8-1 in the last three years while Diaz bounced back from a failed experiment at welterweight to win two straight fights at 155 pounds.
In the co-main event, two-time welterweight top contender Josh Koscheck meets Johny Hendricks, who knocked out one of his best friends, Jon Fitch, in 12 seconds at UFC 141.
The two other main card bouts feature middleweights Rousimar Palhares and Alan Belcher and Pat Barry and fellow heavyweight knockout artist Lavar Johnson.
Here's a look at the current odds, courtesy of America's Bookie:
Nate Diaz (15-7) +175 vs. Jim Miller (21-3) -215
Johny Hendricks (12-1) -115 vs. Josh Koscheck (19-5) -115
Alan Belcher (16-5) +260 vs. Rousimar Palhares (23-3) -330
Pat Barry (7-4) -215 vs. Lavar Johnson (16-5) +175
- Rapids roll over Chivas
- Amarikwa helps Chicago snatch a point in Salt Lake
- Oakland pounds Houston
- Blackhawks best Red Wings, stay alive in series
- Minor pulls double duty as red-hot Braves blank Mets
- Castillo’s goal enough as FCD holds off San Jose
- Peavy tosses complete game, ChiSox edge Marlins in ninth
- Phillies get even with Nats in DC
- Prugh leads suspended Mexico event
- Brewers closer Henderson lands on DL