UEFA Champions League Final Preview and Odds
Bayern Munich will host Chelsea in the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final. These two teams are coming off big upsets in the semifinal round with Chelsea eliminating FC Barcelona (3-2 aggregate) and Bayern Munich ousting Real Madrid (3-3 aggregate, 3-1 penalty kicks), with both games taking place on the road in Spain.
Chelsea heads into this game needing a win to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season while Bayern Munich will enjoy the luxury of playing at home, as they try to exorcise some of the demons for not winning the Bundesliga title.
Bayern Munich has won this competition four times while Chelsea will be seeking their first ever UEFA Champions League title. The last time that Bayern Munich won this tournament was in 2001 while Chelsea lost to Manchester United back in 2008 in their only apperance in a UEFA Champions League Final appearance.
2:45 PM ET, May 19
Fußball Arena München
Fox Sports, Sky Sports HD1
Bayern Munich -150
Over 2½ (-110) / Under 2½ (-120)
Odds provided by America's Bookie
- Houston ready for Sporting rematch
- Rapids aim to continue dominance over Chivas
- Revolution, TFC clash at Gillette
- RSL begins homestand against offensively-challenged Fire
- Union face difficult test against Impact
- Lyon hopes to lock up Champions League place
- Portland, DCU bring respective streaks to RFK
- Barca continues lap of honor with derby at Espanyol
- Milan finalizes Zapata move
- Osman extends Everton stay