Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman Preview and Odds
Ronda Rousey will defend her Strikeforce women's bantamweight title against former champion Sarah Kaufman at Valley View Casino Center in San Diego next Saturday.
In the past, the main card of a Strikeforce event was stacked with names and the under card was full of local fighters designed to fill seats and never intended to be aired, but things have changed since Zuffa has taken over Strikeforce.
Ronda Rousey, a former Olympic medalist, is undefeated in her first five MMA bouts and has exploded in popularity since defeating Miesha Tate to claim the title.
There will be plenty of eyes on her, which means there will be plenty of discussion surrounding this fight card. The preliminary card features fights with interesting up and comers and even a former champion.
Here are the complete odds for Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman:
Ronda Rousey (5-0) -575 vs. Sarah Kaufman (15-1) +425
Ronaldo Souza (15-3) -470 vs. Derek Brunson (9-1) +370
Roger Bowling (11-2) +240 vs. Tarec Saffiedine (12-3) -300
Lumumba Sayers (6-2) vs. Anthony Smith (14-7)
Ovince St. Preux (11-5) vs. TJ Cook (15-4)
Miesha Tate (12-3) vs. Julie Kedzie (16-9)
Bobby Green (18-5) vs. Matt Ricehouse (6-0)
Adlan Amagov (9-2-1) vs. Keith Berry (12-9)
Germaine de Randamie (2-2) vs. Hiroko Yamanaka (12-1)
Odds provided by America's Bookie
- Angels outslug White Sox to end skid
- Alexander leaves Stetson to take Lipscomb job
- Carpenter surprise pole winner for Indianapolis 500
- Rays use 6-run ninth to down O’s
- Feldman shines as Cubs rout Mets
- Arroyo shines as Reds rout Phillies
- Oduro’s strike lifts Crew over TFC
- Pacers’ Hill to play in Game 6
- Oxbow pulls off upset in Preakness
- Anderson 1 clear of Corpening at BMW