Sportsbook Verification With ID Can Be A Pain
Everyone from time to time probably has had the experience of having to fax or scan your drivers license into your sportsbook to cash out. The reason for doing this is so a bookie can verify your identity to insure its you that's requesting the payout and other security measures for example is the player a bonus whore using a fake name etc. But what happens when you fax and scan your identification and they refuse it as they claim its not readable or big enough? This is whats currently going on over at YouWin sportsbook to a player who won almost $1,000 cash. According to the SBR report the YouWin Player claims the identification is readable.
I know it's a pain in the butt to really need to fax or scan your ID in everytime you want to do a cashout. Sometimes it just seems flat out stupid especially if your getting a check or western union in your name. I just hope SBR is able to help this player on receiving his winnings from YouWin Sportsbook.
If your going to be wagering with a sportsbook ask them ahead of time if you will have to fax back in forth your ID everytime you request a cash out. This might save you some headache down the road unless they will except a scan then just save it on your desktop.
- Park ousted at WAPL
- Chicago comes from behind to down Colorado
- Rays beat Red Sox, avoid Fenway sweep
- Brantley powers Indians past Royals
- Braves hand Mets’ Marcum another loss
- Lind, Jays sweep Rockies for eighth straight win
- Blackhawks hold 4-3 lead after two periods of Game 4
- Martins, Di Vaio lead Impact past Dynamo
- Capuano, Dodgers blank Yankees to split doubleheader
- Bruins/Blackhawks tied after one period of Game 4