Sportsbook Review: This past week in the Sportsbook Industry – 4/21 – 4/28
Here are the latest news in the sportsbook industry:
A 10Bet player opened his account with a $150 (converted from Polish Zloty) deposit, accepted a bonus of $90 and proceeded to complete his rollover. His balance was $903 upon completion of the rollover. The player states that he provided all ID documents required, which were allegedly accepted but 10Bet confiscated his bonus + winnings, refunding only his initial $150 deposit to his Moneybookers account. He claims that 10Bet told him that he was guilty of multi-accounting; a charge he vehemently denies.
If you have any questions or problems with a sportsbook please let us know so we can help you.
You can discuss this article on our Sports Betting Forum.
- Celtic cruises past Dundee United in SPL finale
- Uihlein earns maiden win in Madeira
- McDowell rallies for World Match Play win
- Rosol falls in Dusseldorf opener
- Spezza, Senators host Pens in Game 3
- Rangers try to rebound in Game 2 vs. Bruins
- (1) Pittsburgh Penguins (2-0) at (7) Ottawa Senators (0-2), 7:30 p.m. (ET)
- (6) New York Rangers (0-1) at (4) Boston Bruins (1-0), 3 p.m. (ET)
- 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Trends – May 19
- (5) Memphis Grizzlies (0-0) at (2) San Antonio Spurs (0-0), 3:30 p.m. (ET)