Sportsbook Review: This past week in the Sportsbook Industry – 4/14 – 4/21
Here are the latest news in the sportsbook industry:
- Low Vig Sportsbook has acquired BetVegasVic. BetVegasVic player balances were successfully transferred over to Low Vig and are available for immediate withdrawal without any playing requirements.
- Swedish operator Betsson has agreed to acquire the Nordic Gaming Group. The acquisition includes brands such as Nordic Bet, TrioBet and Tobet. The move bolsters Betsson's market share in what are seen as emerging territories. On June 16 Betsson acquired BetSafe Sportsbook for €32.5 million.
If you have any questions or problems with a sportsbook please let us know so we can help you.
You can discuss this article on our Sports Betting Forum.
- Cowboys and 3rd round pick Wilcox agree to terms
- Mets’ Atchison back on DL
- Diamondbacks starter Cahill leaves
- Dodgers’ Capuano activated, will start Game 2 of doubleheader
- Report: Broncos’ Walton has ankle surgery
- Mattingly returns to Bronx, but Yankees down Dodgers
- Davis homers twice as Orioles rout Tigers
- Hossa on track to play in Game 4
- North Dakota State adds home game against Ferris State
- Twins reach deal with No. 4 overall pick Stewart