Sportsbook Review: This past week in the Sportsbook Industry – 3/17 – 3/24
Here are the latest news in the sportsbook industry:
- 21kbet is not paying players. This scam sportsbook continues to attract players by advertising deposit bonuses up to 100%. A player has filed a complaint stating that 21kbet ceased all communication after he deposited €300 and completed the required rollover. The player has been attempting to withdraw a balance of €1,000 for two months.
The last known payment from 21kbet was €670 by bank transfer in January; however, 21kbet has behaved erratically since then, ignoring players, blaming Moneybookers for their troubles and lying about holding a gaming license in Malta. Avoid 21kbet at all costs.
- One Sportsbetting player reports waiting for a $2,500 cheque since February 3rd. The player states that despite phoning Sportsbetting and emailing at least once per day, he has been given generic updates and in some cases had his patience questioned.
He was paid only half of his initial payment request, which was made in December, but he had a nightmarish experience because this original withdrawal request was ultimately cancelled. He received a partial payment via cheque on February 1st and then he requested the remainder of his funds.
If you have any questions or problems with a sportsbook please let us know so we can help you.
You can discuss this article on our Sports Betting Forum.
- Del Potro pulls out of French Open
- Seattle Mariners (20-26) at LA Angels of Anaheim (18-27), 7:05 p.m. (ET)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (26-20) at Colorado Rockies (25-21), 3:10 p.m. (ET)
- Chicago Cubs (18-26) at Pittsburgh Pirates (27-18), 7:05 p.m. (ET)
- Angels hope to continue offensive onslaught versus Mariners
- Samardzija eyes another win in the Steel City
- Twins’ Plouffe lands on 7-day DL with concussion
- (3) Indiana Pacers (0-0) at (1) Miami Heat (0-0), 8:30 p.m. (ET)
- Full-Court Press: The next generation of coaches
- Rays outlast Blue Jays