Sportsbook Review: This past week in the Sportsbook Industry – 5/25 – 6/1
BetBoo players complain about receiving poor customer service. The player complaints range from wrongly settled markets, deposit issues, payout problems and poor customer support. Ask The Bookie advises players to avoid doing business with this sportsbook until their current cases are sorted.
A BetBoo player deposited €40 via Neteller on April 26th and he states that the funds were debited from his Neteller account but were never credited by BetBoo. The player sent fifteen emails to BetBoo attempting to discuss the transaction but no response was given. In addition, BetBoo has been unreachable via live chat support.
Another BetBoo player states that a winning wager was settled as no-action. He claims that he made several attempts to contact the sportsbook through live support and email but no BetBoo representative has addressed him.
A third BetBoo player states that he has unsuccessfully attempted to withdraw a €900 balance. According to the player he has received only generic emails from BetBoo regarding his payment status. The player has not been contacted by anyone from BetBoo.
- Jardim to take charge of Sporting Lisbon
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- New Mexico gets some payback
- Up the Backstretch: The Big O’s likely for Belmont Stakes
- 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Trends – May 20
- Mazzarri leaves Napoli post
- In the FCS Huddle: From safety to sideline
- (1) Chicago Blackhawks (1-1) at (7) Detroit Red Wings (1-1), 7:30 p.m. (ET)
- Phillies bring swagger to Miami
- Boston Red Sox (27-17) at Chicago White Sox (19-23), 8:10 p.m. (ET)