Soccer Games to Watch – 10/6 – 10/8
There are some great soccer games this weekend. Here are the three biggest clashes.
Sunday, October 7
Manchester United vs. Newcastle United
11:00 AM ET
Sports Direct Arena
Newcastle United +265
Manchester United -117
Over 2½ (-140) / Under 2½ (+110)
FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
1:45 PM ET
Real Madrid comes into this game eight points behind La Liga leaders FC Barcelona and it's been a far from perfect start for them. It will be an exciting game between two great teams that could very well decide the destination of this year's La Liga title.
FC Barcelona -130
Real Madrid +285
Over 3 (-135) / Under 3 (+105)
Inter Milan vs. AC Milan
2:45 PM ET
Both Inter Milan and AC Milan have been in poor form at their shared home so far this season, and both teams will be looking to make a statement in this game.
Inter Milan currently sit four points back from Serie A leaders Juventus while AC Milan lies in mid-table, having lost three of their first six games.
Inter Milan +165
AC Milan +140
Over 2½ (+110) / Under 2½ (-140)
Odds provided by America's Bookie
- Barca inches closer to century mark after win over Valladolid
- AC Milan books Champions League place with Siena defeat
- Cahill’s late goal sees N.Y. down L.A.
- Celtic cruises past Dundee United in SPL finale
- Chavez helps ‘Quakes claim point against Colorado
- Johnson’s brace helps surging Sounders topple FCD
- Dynamo’s home woes continue with Revs defeat
- McInerney scores again as Union douse Fire
- Valencia helps 10-man Timbers earn draw with ‘Caps
- Oduro’s strike lifts Crew over TFC