Soccer Games to Watch – 10/20 – 10/21
Today we will take a look at two of the most importante games this weekend.
Manchester United vs. Stoke City
10:00 AM ET, October 20
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is looking forward to the aerial challenges that Stoke City will bring to Old Trafford on Saturday.
Stoke City has earned a reputation for having a one-dimensional aerial game since their arrival in the Premier League, with many teams struggling to deal with their physical approach.
But their tactics have largely failed against Manchester United, with Stoke picking up only one point from a possible 30 against the Red Devils since 2008.
Manchester United -375
Stoke City +875
Over 3 (Even) / Under 3 (-130)
Real Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo
12:00 PM ET, October 20
Real Madrid's is dealing with numerous injuries heading into this game and they find themselves fifth in the standings after seven games, eight points behind leaders FC Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. Defenders Marcelo, Alvaro Arbeloa and Fabio Coentrao and forwards Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain are injured, so this game may prove more of a headache than many expected.
Real Madrid -900
Celta de Vigo +1300
Over 3½ (-140) / Under 3½ (+110)
Odds provided by America's Bookie
- Robben’s late goal gives Bayern fifth European title
- Bayern Munich wins the UEFA Champions League!
- Streaking Seattle tangles with Galaxy
- Houston ready for Sporting rematch
- Rapids aim to continue dominance over Chivas
- Revolution, TFC clash at Gillette
- RSL begins homestand against offensively-challenged Fire
- Union face difficult test against Impact
- Lyon hopes to lock up Champions League place
- Portland, DCU bring respective streaks to RFK