Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Sounders begin quest for treble against FCD
- Crew return to postseason to face Revs
- MLS Features: RBNY not satisfied with first playoff win at RBA
- City, United set for Manchester derby
- Wright-Phillips’ double powers RBNY past SKC, into East semis
- Toni’s PK helps Hellas Verona draw Lazio
- Los Angeles awarded new MLS team
- Bodmer earns new contract at Nice
- Uchida signs Schalke extension
- Michel’s penalty lifts Dallas past Vancouver