Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Marseille keeps rolling with win over Toulouse
- Deportivo stuns Valencia
- Schoenfeld’s brace sees Crew drop Red Bulls
- Honda’s double powers AC Milan past Hellas Verona
- Paderborn eases past Eintracht
- Liverpool survives QPR scare
- ‘Caps draw ‘Quakes to reclaim playoff position
- DCU edges Chicago to clinch top spot
- Ribeiro lifts Union past SKC
- Barca continues stunning start with defeat of Eibar