Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Eto’o joins Everton
- Manchester United signs Di Maria
- Benatia agrees to join Bayern
- Real opens with win over Cordoba
- Martins earns MLS Player of the Week honor
- Jovetic leads the way as City topples Liverpool
- Simeone hit with eight-match ban
- Tigres routs Morelia
- Balotelli completes Liverpool move
- Fred’s double helps Fluminense rout Sport Recife