Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Hull, West Ham share the spoils at KC
- World’s most popular annual soccer tournament set to commence Tuesday
- FCD’s Perez earns MLS Player of the Week honor
- Verratti extends stay at PSG
- Lille goes top with Nantes defeat
- Galaxy, ‘Quakes battle to draw in California Clasico
- Icardi’s treble helps Inter smash Sassuolo
- Hannover maintains unbeaten start with win over Hamburg
- Hannover maintains perfect start with win over Hamburg
- United earns first win with rout of QPR