Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Colorado’s winless streak continues with draw in Houston
- Earnshaw’s late winner lifts ‘Caps over Timbers
- RBNY stays hot with Columbus defeat
- DCU leaves it late in win over L.A.
- Opara’s header sees SKC edge NYCFC
- “Elite Eight” Saturday Service Plays 3/28/15
- Union tangle with Fire at Toyota Park
- United, Galaxy eager to return to winning ways
- FCD tests unblemished record against Seattle
- ‘Caps, Timbers set for Cascadia Cup clash