Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Dundee United knocks off Celtic, moves into second place
- Bremen piles more misery on Dortmund
- Real Madrid tops San Lorenzo in Club World Cup
- Barca smashes Cordoba at Camp Nou
- Roma held scoreless by Milan
- PSV rolls over Go Ahead Eagles
- PSG sputters to draw with Montpellier
- Aberdeen edges Kilmarnock to reach second place
- Silva inspires City in win over Palace
- Barca hopes to bounce back against Cordoba