Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Costa charged with violent conduct by FA
- Arsenal completes Gabriel capture
- Red Bulls acquire Kljestan from Anderlecht
- Busch back with Fire for second spell
- McManaman completes West Brom move
- Mainz adds forward Castillo
- Bojan to miss rest of season for Stoke
- Ronaldo receives two-game ban after red card
- RBNY signs trio of defenders
- Montreal acquires Oduro from TFC