Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Liverpool held at Ludogorets
- Aguero’s hat trick rescues City against Bayern
- Marshall claims Defender of the Year honors
- Dortmund’s Reus facing injury layoff
- Cruzeiro handles Goias to claim second straight league title
- Sarvas leads Galaxy past Sounders in West finals opener
- Morales helps Levante stun Valencia
- AC Milan, Inter play to draw in Derby della Madonnina
- Jones lifts Revs past Red Bulls in first leg of East finals
- Another south London nightmare for Liverpool