Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Five-star Tottenham thrashes Asteras Tripolis
- RSL eases past Chivas USA at Rio Tinto
- Benzema’s brace helps Real roll over Liverpool
- Fire midfielder Nyarko suffers torn ACL
- Amaya suffers injury setback
- Alcaraz tabbed as new Levante boss
- Ospina sidelined three months with thigh injury
- Yoda’s late brace leads Getafe over Sociedad
- Revs’ Nguyen named MLS Player of the Week
- Bale to miss Liverpool, Barca matches with hip injury