Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- Henry’s brilliance allows RBNY to earn draw with RSL
- Revs roll over Rapids to snap losing skid
- DCU tops struggling TFC to continue winning streak
- Everton seal permanent deal for Lukaku
- Union acquire Algerian GK Mbolhi
- Fire attempt to rebound against Vancouver
- DCU aims to continue winning ways against TFC
- Revs aim to end horrid run against Rapids
- San Jose’s Djalo earns MLS Player of the Week honor
- Liverpool announces Origi capture