Rosicky inks new Arsenal deal
Rosicky joined Arsenal in May 2006 from Borussia Dortmund and has scored two goals in the past three games for Arsene Wenger's side as they continue to battle for a place in the top four.
"It's a great honor to sign a new deal with Arsenal," Rosicky told the club's website. "I love the club and am proud to wear the Arsenal shirt. It's felt like home since I arrived six years ago and I couldn't be happier to commit my future to the team."
The 31-year-old has appeared in 18 Premiership matches this season for Arsenal.
- ’15 Season Preview: New-look Crew eye continued success
- ’15 Season Preview: Portland hopes to rebound in 2015
- ’15 Season Preview: RSL hopes to avoid another premature end
- Thursday Service Plays 3/5/15
- MLS, players’ union agree to new CBA
- Swanson’s strike stuns Celtic
- Wednesday Service Plays 3/4/15
- Benteke’s penalty rescues Villa
- ’15 Season Preview: High expectations for TFC in 2015
- Tuesday Service Plays 3/3/15