Reports: 49ers LB Smith stabbed at party
Multiple news outlets reported Smith as the stabbing victim at a party where
two others were shot.
Santa Clara County sheriff’s deputies responded to reports of gunshots at the
party shortly after 2 a.m. and all three victims were being treated for non-
life threatening injuries, the Sacramento Bee reported.
The 49ers said the linebacker was “recovering comfortably” after the incident.
Smith, 22, was drafted No. 7 overall out of Missouri last year and had 14
sacks in 16 games as a rookie.
- Report: Broncos’ Walton has ankle surgery
- Giants legendary punter Jennings passes away
- Extra Points: Idle hands could take down Patriots’ Hernandez
- 49ers ink DT Justin Smith to extension
- Report: Pats’ Hernandez questioned in murder probe
- Cowboys ink third-round pick Williams
- Atlanta radio hosts fired after mocking Gleason
- Chad Johnson released from jail after apology
- Former Dolphins WR Chad Johnson released from jail
- Packers release LB Bishop