Reds complete 4-game sweep of Braves
Drew Stubbs added a solo home run for the Reds, who extended their season-high
winning streak to six games while notching their first four-game sweep against
a visiting Braves team since April 9-13, 1980 at Riverfront Stadium.
Homer Bailey (3-3) gave up a two-run homer to Atlanta’s Michael Bourn, one of
four hits allowed by the right-hander in six innings of work.
Juan Francisco also homered for the Braves, while Randall Delgado (2-5)
dropped his fifth straight decision after being tagged for four runs on seven
hits and three walks in 5 1/3 innings.
- Braves beat Mets to complete Friday’s suspended game
- Eighth inning rally lifts Boston over Cleveland
- Angels use late surge to down Royals
- Orioles send Strop to DL
- Jones, Orioles down Blue Jays
- Granderson heads back to the disabled list
- Rangers try to add another win to their total as they battle M’s
- NL-leading Cardinals go for another win over Dodgers
- A’s aim to keep momentum going versus Astros
- Cubs hope to halt slide versus Reds