Rangers bring back Stralman
No terms of the deal were released, but reports state it is for $3.4 million
over two years.
The 25-year-old Swede collected two goals and 16 assists in 53 games, while
posting a career-best plus-9 rating for the Rangers last year.
In 265 NHL contests over five seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Columbus
Blue Jackets and Rangers, Stralman has racked up 13 goals and 92 points.
- Rangers return home to battle Bruins in Game 3
- Howard, Red Wings edge Blackhawks for series lead
- Ducks’ Beauchemin has knee surgery
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins
- Bruins down Rangers, take 2-0 series lead
- Swedes take gold, U.S. bronze at world hockey championships
- USA earns bronze medal with shootout win
- Spezza, Senators host Pens in Game 3
- Rangers try to rebound in Game 2 vs. Bruins