Payout Delays by Two Sportsbooks Recommended by SBR
BetOnline and Bovada, two sportsbooks that Sportsbook Review (SBR) recommends, recently admitted that it takes them a while to pay customers.
BetOnline has a B+ rating at SBR despite the fact that they recently informed clients via live chat that payouts are taking 5-7 weeks.
Bovada is rated A at SBR even after Withdrawals Management confirmed that payments are taking longer than the 20 day time-frame. They've upped their average estimate to 25 business days for now.
- Molinaro earns first Symetra title
- Red Sox finish off sweep of Twins
- Padres club Nationals
- Nicasio sharp as Rockies blank slumping Giants
- Braves overtake Dodgers with late surge
- Johnson rallies to victory in Mobile
- United, Sporting KC draw at RFK
- Cespedes’ homer pushes A’s past Royals
- Vargas pitches Angels past White Sox
- Barca inches closer to century mark after win over Valladolid