Panthers release DT Pressley, sign DB Nakamura
Pressley has played for three different teams in his short career. He appeared in seven games for the New Orleans Saints in 2009 after the team selected him in the fifth round in the 2008 draft, recording 15 tackles in seven games.
He did not see any action in the 2010 season with the Houston Texans before recording five tackles in one game for the Panthers in 2011.
Nakamura has spent his entire four-year career with the Baltimore Ravens, playing mostly on special teams.
In 56 career games with Baltimore, Nakamura has accumulated 52 tackles and defended three passes.
- Colts keeping Chudzinski on staff
- Road to Super Bowl XLIX: Different look, same results for Seahawks
- Report: Video shows Pats moved game balls
- Dennison returns as Broncos’ offensive coordinator
- Raiders re-sign Woodson for next season
- Revis makes these Patriots different
- Team Irvin edges Team Carter in Pro Bowl
- Report: Josh Gordon facing 1-year suspension
- Sunday Service Plays 1/25/15
- Extra Points: Belichick doubles down on denial