Online Sports Betting – What To Bet On In the Coming Week
There are a lot of opportunities for your betting action this week. We are at the halfway point with baseball as the MLB is on break for the next few days. There is the All-Star game to entertain baseball fans. There is MLB, WNBA, golf, NASCAR and more.
Tonight is the 2012 MLB All-Star game and there will be plenty of betting options for the game. This is an all-star game that actually means something as the winner gets home field in the World Series. Check the odds on the game and the various prop bets available at America’s Bookie.
It is a pretty slow sports day today, but there are 3 WNBA games scheduled. And Vancouver takes on Toronto in MLS action.
We have one more day without MLB baseball, but the John Deere classics start today. If you don’t bet golf already, this slow period of sports is a good time to give it a look. Take a look at Player Matchups as these can be a bit easier to hit than picking the winner.
Ok, you can breathe again. The second half of the 2012 baseball season begins today and there is a full slate of games to bet on. Get all the info you need to make informed baseball bets at MLB Baseball Scores and Odds .
NASCAR has the F.W. Webb 200 running at New Hampshire Motor Speedway tonight in the Nationwide series. You also have plenty of baseball action along with the 3rd round of the John Deere Classic. Player matchups are somewhat easier to pick by day 3 because you have a feel for how the golfer is playing.
There is nothing out of the ordinary today, just a bunch of games scheduled for the MLB. You also have a final day of golf and in NASCAR we have the Lenox Industrial Tools 301. Be sure and check out the Driver’s Odds and Matchups.
- Perry leads by 2 at Senior PGA Championship
- Reds stay hot, defeat Cubs
- Alvarez and Locke help Pirates take out Brewers
- Twins top Tigers, end 10-game skid
- Braves beat Mets to complete Friday’s suspended game
- Stoppage Time: Robben helps Bayern regain its European throne
- L.A. acquires Rogers; Magee heads to Chicago
- Kuchar leads by 1 at Colonial
- Kyle Busch makes Nationwide ‘history’ with Charlotte win
- Seidenberg returns to lineup for Bruins