Online Sports Betting – What To Bet On In the Coming Week
There are a lot of opportunities for your betting action this week. The NBA finals begin this week and your online sportsbook will have lines and odds for this and all other sporting events.
The NBA finals start today and we will see the Miami Heat take on the Oklahoma City Thunder. OKC got a little rest as they won 4 games in a row to take the series in 6. The Heat needed a Game 7 win over the Celtics to make it back to the finals. Action starts tonight in Oklahoma City. Be sure and see NBA lines for all the games in the final series.
Along with MLB action, you also have the WNBA to bet on. This is an overlooked sport, but smart bettors know that it is a highly profitable way to make money betting sports. Check the best lines for Los Angeles vs. Connecticut and Seattle vs. Chicago.
The NBA finals continue with Game 2 again in Oklahoma City. There is also a full schedule of interleague games in the MLB. And you definitely don’t want to miss out on the 2012 PGA US Open. Check the PGA odds for all the players in the field.
Action continues for soccer fans today with the 2012 Euro Championship. Ukraine takes on France while Sweden plays England. There is also a Florida MLB battle going on today as the Miami Marlins travel across the State to take on the Tampa Bay Rays.
The Triple Crown may be over, but that doesn’t mean there is no more horse racing. There are several good races at Churchill Downs today. Among the races on today’s schedule are the G1 Stephen Foster Handicap and the G2 Fleur de Lis Handicap. Check the horse’s odds and enjoy a Saturday betting the ponies.
We have the Quickens Loan 400 in NASCAR racing today. Joey Logano won last week at Pocono, but the hot driver these days is Jimmie Johnson. Check NASCAR odds to see what the price is on your favorite drivers.
- Philadelphia Phillies (23-25) vs. Washington Nationals (25-23) Preview
- Montanes knocks off Monfils for Nice title
- 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Trends – May 25
- Red Wings try to complete upset of top-seeded Blackhawks
- (7) Detroit Red Wings (3-1) at (1) Chicago Blackhawks (1-3), 8 p.m. (ET)
- Bruins aim to close out Rangers in Game 5
- (6) New York Rangers (1-3) at (4) Boston Bruins (3-1), 5:30 p.m. (ET)
- West Finals move to Memphis with Spurs in control
- (2) San Antonio Spurs (2-0) at (5) Memphis Grizzlies (0-2), 9 p.m. (ET)
- Oakland Athletics (26-23) at Houston Astros (14-34), 7:15 p.m. (ET)