Odds to Win the NASCAR Zippo 200 – Kyle Busch is the Favorite
The NASCAR Nationwide Series comes to us this week from the road course of Watkins Glen International for the running of the Zippo 200. I nailed last week’s race with Elliot Sadler by betting him against Austin Dillon, and at the last minute I bet him at +450 to win the race.
Road races are a little harder to figure out but I’m sure there is something in there that will be profitable to bettors this week. Kyle Busch is favored at +250 and I’m not sure exactly why. Out of the 11 races he has run on the Nationwide series this season he has no wins and only two top 5’s. He has won 51 times in Nationwide races but hasn’t made any noise this year. Sorry if you are a fan, but I’m ruling him out.
Behind him is Carl Edwards at +350. The oddsmakers must be asleep for this race. He is struggling on the Sprint Cup Series and hasn’t raced on the Nationwide circuit until now. He has won 37 times in these races but he won’t be the winner on Saturday.
Now I kind of like Ron Fellows at +450. He is a specialist at the road courses and has won this race 3 times. In the earlier road race this season he took 3rd. I’m not sure I will bet him to win the race but I am definitely going to look at the driver matchups and might have to get a little action there if the price is right.
This will be an afternoon race on Saturday with the Sprint Cup Series to follow on Sunday. So get out there and make some money on NASCAR this weekend.
Odds to win the Zippo 200:
Kyle Busch +250
Carl Edwards +350
Ron Fellows +450
Brad Keselowski +600
Kasey Kahne +600
Joey Logano +700
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- Hamlin sets new track qualifying record at Charlotte
- Coca-Cola 600 a long and tiring race for drivers
- Jarrett, Petty among new inductees into the NASCAR HOF
- 2013 NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Preview
- Johnson claims record fourth win in all-star race
- McMurray, Stenhouse Jr. advance into all-star race
- Edwards claims all-star pole, Johnson qualifies 18th
- Ex-driver Trickle dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- ‘No holds barred’ in NASCAR’s all-star race
- This Week in Auto Racing May 17 – 19