Odds to Win the NASCAR Pocono 400 – Denny Hamlin is the Favorite
NASCAR comes to us this Sunday from Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA. Denny Hamlin is the slight favorite at +400 with Jimmie Johnson right behind at +450.
Hamlin has four wins at Pocono with a driver rating of 118.6 on the track, which is the best in this year’s field. He has won 2 races so far this year with six top 5 finishes and is 4th in the point standings.
Johnson is on fire right now and has the capability to win any week. He has 2 wins and six top 5 finishes on the year himself. He is 5th in the point standings and I am looking for him to win at least 2 more races this season.
Behind these guys we have Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon at +750, with Kyle Busch at +800. I don’t like to be on the favorite’s bandwagon, but I see this week’s winner coming out of the top 5 here. I am leaning towards JJ as of right now, but also think Hamlin will run well this week.
Odds to win the Pocono 400:
Denny Hamlin +400
Jimmie Johnson +450
Tony Stewart +750
Jeff Gordon +750
Kyle Busch +800
Carl Edwards +1000
Brad Keselowski +1000
Kevin Harvick +1000
Dale Earnhardt Jr +1300
Greg Biffle +1300
Kasey Kahne +1300
Matt Kenseth +1300
Martin Truex Jr +2300
Ryan Newman +3300
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- The Inside Line: Special day for Biffle, Ford at Michigan
- Biffle gives Ford milestone win at Michigan
- Edwards grabs pole at Michigan with 202 mph lap
- Earnhardt Jr. aiming for another win at Michigan
- This Week in Auto Racing June 15 – 17
- NASCAR driver Leffler dies after accident in dirt car race
- The Inside Line: Johnson at the head of the class at Pocono
- Johnson dominant at Pocono
- Allmendinger replacing Labonte in select races
- Pocono qualifying rained out, Johnson awarded pole