Odds to Win the NASCAR FedEx 400 – Jimmie Johnson is the Favorite
The NASCAR Sprint Cup series comes to us this week from Dover International Speedway for the FedEx 400.
Jimmie Johnson is the favorite at +600. A mishap in the pit cost him an almost certain top 3 finish last weekend should have JJ fired up this week. He is currently sitting #5 in the point standings with one win and five top 5 finishes on the year. He has won 6 times at Dover, so he runs very well on this track.
Kyle Busch and Greg Biffle are right behind at +800. Busch is #8 in the standings and has 2 wins and seven top 5’s at Dover. Biffle is still sitting on top in the chase and has 2 wins and six top 5’s on this track.
We have Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin all sitting at +1000. Tony Stewart is lurking behind this group at +1200. Oddsmakers better be careful giving these long odds to smoke. He is about due to get another win on the season, and this weekend would be as good a time as any.
Odds to win the FedEx 400:
Jimmie Johnson +600
Kyle Busch +800
Greg Biffle +800
Carl Edwards +1000
Matt Kenseth +1000
Denny Hamlin +1000
Tony Stewart +1200
Jeff Gordon +1200
Kevin Harvick +1200
Kasey Kahne +1200
Brad Keselowski +1500
Dale Earnhardt Jr +1800
Martin Truex Jr +2500
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- Coca-Cola 600 a long and tiring race for drivers
- Jarrett, Petty among new inductees into the NASCAR HOF
- 2013 NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Preview
- Johnson claims record fourth win in all-star race
- McMurray, Stenhouse Jr. advance into all-star race
- Edwards claims all-star pole, Johnson qualifies 18th
- Ex-driver Trickle dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- ‘No holds barred’ in NASCAR’s all-star race
- This Week in Auto Racing May 17 – 19
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Preview