Odds to Win the NASCAR Dollar General 300 – Keselowski Favored
Nationwide will be at Chicagoland Speedway this Friday night for the Dollar General 300. The oddsmakers at America’s Bookie have Brad Keselowski as the favorite at +250.
Keselowski has won 3 times along with ten top 5 finishes in 18 Nationwide races this season. He also won this race before in 2010. Brad has been hot on both circuits this season and he should be the driver to beat here Friday night.
Joey Logano and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are both listed at +300 odds. In 15 Nationwide events this season Logano has won 6 and finished in the top 5 in 2 other races. He is running very well in Nationwide this year with an average finish of 7.1.
Stenhouse is about due for another win himself. He is currently just one point out of first in the point standings. He has won 4 races so far this season and had 15 top 5 finishes. This guy is pretty much in it until the end in most races this season.
Kurt Busch is listed next at +400. He hasn’t been much of a factor in Nationwide or the Sprint Cup this season although he has won twice and has seven top 5 finishes in the former. He could always put together a good race but I’m not betting on Busch. Enjoy all the NASCAR action this weekend from Chicagoland Speedway.
Odds to win the Dollar General 300:
Brad Keselowski +250
Joey Logano +300
Ricky Stenhouse +300
Kurt Busch +400
Paul Menard +650
Elliott Sadler +700
Austin Dillon +800
Sam Hornish Jr +800
Justin Allgaier +1300
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- NASCAR Betting: 2015 Coca-Cola 600 Predictions
- Sunday Service Plays 5/10/15
- NASCAR Betting: 2015 Spongebob Squarepants 400 Picks
- Earnhardt Jr. holds off teammate Johnson for Talladega win
- First ‘big one’ at Talladega occurs early
- Gordon tops teammate Kahne for Talladega pole
- Ragan to drive No. 55 car for MWR starting at Kansas
- Kurt Busch wins at Richmond with dominant performance
- Rain postpones Sprint Cup race at Richmond to Sunday
- Logano grabs pole at Richmond