Odds to Win the NASCAR Dollar General 300 – Keselowski Favored
Nationwide will be at Chicagoland Speedway this Friday night for the Dollar General 300. The oddsmakers at America’s Bookie have Brad Keselowski as the favorite at +250.
Keselowski has won 3 times along with ten top 5 finishes in 18 Nationwide races this season. He also won this race before in 2010. Brad has been hot on both circuits this season and he should be the driver to beat here Friday night.
Joey Logano and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are both listed at +300 odds. In 15 Nationwide events this season Logano has won 6 and finished in the top 5 in 2 other races. He is running very well in Nationwide this year with an average finish of 7.1.
Stenhouse is about due for another win himself. He is currently just one point out of first in the point standings. He has won 4 races so far this season and had 15 top 5 finishes. This guy is pretty much in it until the end in most races this season.
Kurt Busch is listed next at +400. He hasn’t been much of a factor in Nationwide or the Sprint Cup this season although he has won twice and has seven top 5 finishes in the former. He could always put together a good race but I’m not betting on Busch. Enjoy all the NASCAR action this weekend from Chicagoland Speedway.
Odds to win the Dollar General 300:
Brad Keselowski +250
Joey Logano +300
Ricky Stenhouse +300
Kurt Busch +400
Paul Menard +650
Elliott Sadler +700
Austin Dillon +800
Sam Hornish Jr +800
Justin Allgaier +1300
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- Kyle Busch transferred to N.C. hospital for further treatment
- The Inside Line: Daytona 500 win sinking in for Logano
- Logano wins first Daytona 500
- Stewart crashes early in the Daytona 500
- Sunday Service Plays 2/22/15
- Kurt Busch remains suspended indefinitely after losing final appeal
- Kyle Busch injured during crash in Xfinity race, out of Daytona 500
- Appeals panel upholds Busch’s indefinite suspension
- Kulwicki, Martin among newcomers on NASCAR HofF nominees list
- NASCAR suspends Kurt Busch indefinitely