Odds to Win the NASCAR Coca Cola 600 – Jimmie Johnson is the Favorite
NASCAR is back to the Sprint Cup Series and comes to us this week from Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jimmie Johnson is the favorite at +500 after winning two weeks in a row. While Johnson is hot and has the chance to win on any given weekend, I don’t see three in a row. He has won 6 times at this track so don’t count him out.
Kyle Busch has short odds of +700. He is currently 9th in the point standings, 62 out of first. He has 1 win and four top 5’s so far this season, with a 4th place finish in the All-Star race last weekend. He has six top 5’s and nine top 10’s at Charlotte and the way he is running now I give him as good a chance as any of taking the checkered flag.
We have several drivers bunched at +800, including Tony Stewart. Keep an eye on smoke. He could be ready for another win. He has 1 win and six top 5’s at Charlotte. Could we see win #3 for the season this weekend?
Dale Earnhardt Jr. could be a sleeper at +1500. He won the Sprint Showdown last weekend to get into the All-Star race. Maybe he can capitalize on the momentum and get a win. It should be a great race at Charlotte this weekend, so be sure and make your picks.
Odds to win the Coca-Cola 600
Jimmie Johnson +500
Kyle Busch +700
Carl Edwards +800
Tony Stewart +800
Matt Kenseth +800
Kasey Kahne +1000
Greg Biffle +1000
Denny Hamlin +1000
Kevin Harvick +1200
Dale Earnhardt Jr +1500
Jeff Gordon +1500
Martin Truex Jr +1800
Brad Keselowski +1800
Clint Bowyer +3500
Mark Martin +4000
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- 2013 NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Preview
- Johnson claims record fourth win in all-star race
- McMurray, Stenhouse Jr. advance into all-star race
- Edwards claims all-star pole, Johnson qualifies 18th
- Ex-driver Trickle dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- ‘No holds barred’ in NASCAR’s all-star race
- This Week in Auto Racing May 17 – 19
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Preview
- The Inside Line: Hamlin more confident now of making Chase
- Kenseth wins at Darlington minus crew chief Ratcliff