Odds to Win the Humana Challenge – We have four Favorites
This week brings us the 2013 Humana Challenge from La Quinta, California. Each of the first 3 rounds will be played at different courses. These will be Arnold Palmer Private Course, Jack Nicklaus Private Course and La Quinta Country Club.
The oddsmakers have4 golfers favored going into the event at +1400. They are Matt Kuchar, Brandt Snedeker, Phil Mickelson and Tim Clark. I just get the feeling that Kuchar is going to get a win early in 2013 although I’m not necessarily saying it is this week. He has come in 9th and 5th in the first 2 events of the season and is currently #22 in the world. His strong play from last year has continued and he has currently finished 11th or better in his last 5 tournaments.
Phil Mickelson has won this tournament twice, the last time being in 2004. This is the first tournament of 2013 for Phil who finished in the top 15 in his last 5 events. He currently ranks #19 in the world and is definitely worth consideration for a top 5 finish here.
Tim Clark has finished in the top 4 in his last 2 events, one of which being the Sony Open last week. He is going to sneak in there for a win eventually as he has place 15th or better in 6 of his last 9 tournaments. Brandt Snedeker is currently #8 in the world and came in 3rd in his first event of 2013. He placed 8th at the Humana last year.
2013 Humana Challenge Odds to Win:
Brandt Snedeker +1400
Matt Kuchar +1400
Phil Mickelson +1400
Tim Clark +1400
Webb Simpson +1800
Bo Van Pelt +2000
Charles Howell III +2000
Bill Haas +2200
Robert Garrigus +2200
Full golf odds provided at America's Bookie.
- WGC-Match Play to move to Austin in 2016
- PGA Betting: 2015 WGC-Cadillac Championship Picks
- Harrington skyrockets up world rankings
- Ko extends lead atop world ranking
- Harrington tops Berger in Honda Classic playoff
- Kempter tops Lopez in Symetra playoff
- Sullivan earns second win in South Africa
- Harrington leads by 1 at halted Honda Classic
- Coetsee grabs 1-shot lead in South Africa
- Thursday Service Plays 2/26/15