Notre Dame quarterback Tommy Rees arrested
According to the South Bend Tribune, St. Joseph County police said that Rees was arrested for public intoxication, resisting law enforcement, minor consumption and battery to law enforcement. Calabrese was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and was released on $150 bond. The 21-year-old played all 13 games last season.
St. Joseph County police Sgt. Bill Redman said that Rees is being held without bond until the county prosecutor's office decides on formal charges. Rees, 19, started 12 games last season as a sophomore.
- 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Trends – May 20
- Mazzarri leaves Napoli post
- In the FCS Huddle: From safety to sideline
- (1) Chicago Blackhawks (1-1) at (7) Detroit Red Wings (1-1), 7:30 p.m. (ET)
- Phillies bring swagger to Miami
- Boston Red Sox (27-17) at Chicago White Sox (19-23), 8:10 p.m. (ET)
- Twins hope to recover in rare trip to Atlanta
- St. Louis Cardinals (28-15) at San Diego Padres (20-23), 10:10 p.m. (ET)
- Tampa Bay Rays (23-20) at Toronto Blue Jays (17-26), 1:07 p.m. (ET)
- Philadelphia Phillies (21-23) at Miami Marlins (12-32), 7:10 p.m. (ET)