NFL Week 8 Betting Trends
I researched online and found a few interesting betting trends that might just work out for profitable plays for you in Week 8 in the NFL. The trick is to find NFL betting trends that actually say something about the game that could help in finding a winner. Most of the time, the simplest NFL trends can speak volumes and show just how hot or cold a team is ATS.
Here are a few trends that can be useful this week. The Steelers are 1-5 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record this season. This could be an indication that the Steelers play down to their opposition. The Redskins have a losing record but they're much better than what their record suggests.
The Eagles are 3-10-1 ATS in their last 14 home games and 1-4-1 ATS in their last six games overall. These trends indicate that the Eagles are in a slump and that they're struggling to cover at home.
The Browns are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games overall. This team may not get the wins but they have been money makers for sports bettors in their last 11 games.
The Dolphins are 24-9-1 ATS in their last 34 road games and 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games overall. The Dolphins haven't been an elite team in a while but they have been a solid bet on the road.
Check the latest NFL Scores and Odds
- Former Bears OT Evey passes away
- Seahawks’ McCoy has surgery for torn Achilles
- Bengals sign third-round pick Williams
- Bears to retire Ditka’s number
- 49ers sign Carradine, McDonald
- Ravens sign second-round pick Brown
- Cardinals sign third-round pick Mathieu
- RG3′s goal is to ‘be ready for training camp’
- Giants re-sign Barden
- Bucs sign second-round pick Banks