New Sports Handicappers Directory at Ask The Bookie
Here at Ask The Bookie we appreciate our readers and we always look for ways to provide the best sports betting information online. With that in mind, we created a Sports Handicappers Directory with comprehensive reviews of the top handicapping services.
Sports handicapping is a process in which sports handicappers predict the winners in a game, as well as the performance of the teams in the season. Sports handicappers usually work for sportsbooks, for pick services or for sports bettors, handicapping is a part of every sport on which people bet.
Handicapping involves a complete and ongoing analysis of a sport and its contests, matchups, series and games. Many sports bettors hire handicappers, usually through a sports handicapping website that supplies them with a list of what teams they should bet on. Although you can hire a handicapper on your own, going with a sports handicapping website is much cheaper.
Handicapping demands skill, knowledge and an analytical mind. At their best, a professional handicapper is right about 65% of the time over the course of a season, which shows how refined a skill handicapping is.
Sports handicapping will help you manage your money, select teams and players, set realistic goals and research and analyze.
Don't forget to visit our Sports Handicappers Directory so you can find the best handicapping service for you.
- Spurs down Grizz in OT to take 3-0 series lead
- Report: Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled
- Gonzalez leads Dodgers past Cardinals
- Rapids roll over Chivas
- Amarikwa helps Chicago snatch a point in Salt Lake
- Oakland pounds Houston
- Blackhawks best Red Wings, stay alive in series
- Minor pulls double duty as red-hot Braves blank Mets
- Castillo’s goal enough as FCD holds off San Jose
- Peavy tosses complete game, ChiSox edge Marlins in ninth