NCAA Football Week 9 Best Bets
NCAA Football predictions are exciting. Trying to find the best bets takes extensive research on a big schedule, that is why here at Ask The Bookie we will offer free College Football picks every week.
Our first pick of the week comes in the Big Ten game between Ohio State and Penn State. Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller has been cleared to practice but despite his states, Ohio State has struggled and were lucky to get a 29-22 win against Purdue last week.
After an 0-2 start, Penn State has won five straight games, outscoring their opponents 170-69 over that span and now they're considered better than Ohio State in certain power rankings. Ohio State is 2-5 ATS in their last seven games overall while Penn State is 6-0 ATS in their last six games overall. Take Penn State -2½ at home.
The upset of the week comes in the Michigan vs. Nebraska game. Michigan is playing good football despite barely squeaking out a 12-10 win against Michigan State. Denard Robinson is an electric quarterback and he will be too much for the Nebraska defense to handle.
Many college football trends show that this is a tough spot for Nebraska. Nebraska is 1-6 ATS in their last seven games after a win, 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven conference games and 0-5 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record. Michigan +2 is the play here.
Bet all NCAA Football games at America's Bookie
- Nats P Mattheus has broken right hand
- Vogelsong breaks hand as Giants down Nats
- Marquis, Padres get by Cardinals
- Indiana’s Phillips sidelined with torn meniscus
- Smith guides A’s over Rangers
- Dunn, White Sox hand Boston’s Lester first loss
- Teater tops British Open qualifiers in Texas
- Kershaw’s CG helps Dodgers edge Brewers
- Corbin goes the distance in Diamondbacks’ win over Rockies
- Dominguez helps Astros slip past Royals