NCAA Football Week 8 Best Bets
NCAA Football predictions are exciting. Trying to find the best bets takes extensive research on a big schedule, that is why here at Ask The Bookie we will offer free College Football picks every week.
The featured game of the week is from the PAC-12 when #3 Oregon visits Arizona State next Thursday at 9:00 PM ET. Arizona State has a tremendous defensive front and that always is trouble for Oregon's high speed offense. Arizona State has been a pleasant surprise and they're 5-1 ATS in their last six games overall. Another revealing trend is that the home team is 3-1-1 ATS in the last five meetings. Arizona State +9½ is the play.
Another solid play comes in the Big 12 when #17 Texas Tech visits #23 TCU. Texas Tech comes into this game off arguably their biggest win of the season. They executed on both sides of the ball to beat West Virginia 49-14 and now they're firmly planted in the Top 25 rankings. This is a perfect spot for a letdown. TCU has had to adjust since suspending quarterback Casey Pachall but defensively they're still elite. TCU is 7-1 ATS in their last eight games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game. I like TCU to win this game outright, take TCU +2½.
Bet all NCAA Football games at America's Bookie
- Tillman, Orioles conclude set at Detroit
- Blue Jays eye sweep of visiting Rockies
- In the FCS Huddle: Many new coaches across the FCS
- Lohse aims to get on track in Houston
- Phils hope to break the brooms out on Nats
- Angels hand Wilson ball in meeting with Mariners
- Reds, Pirates jockey for position in the Steel City
- Athletics try to distance themselves from Rangers
- Cubs rely on Jackson against Cardinals
- Indians pin hopes on Masterson in finale with Royals