NCAA Football Week 7 Best Bets
NCAA Football predictions are exciting. Trying to find the best bets takes extensive research on a big schedule, that is why here at Ask The Bookie we will offer free College Football picks every week.
The top play for Week 7 in NCAA Football comes in the West Virginia and Texas Tech. West Virginia is one of the best teams in the country right now, they come into this game off back-to back solid wins against Baylor and Texas.
Despite Texas Tech's success on defense this season, the West Virginia offense will just be too much for them to handle. West Virginia averages 52.0 points per game, which is undoubtedly the best offense that Texas has seen this season. Texas Tech will keep up with West Virginia for a while but West Virginia will prevail in the end. Take West Virginia -3½.
Another solid play comes in the SEC when #4 Florida visits Vanderbilt. Florida is coming off one of their biggest win of the season, as they defeated LSU 14-6 to move into the top 5 of the latest polls.
Vanderbilt's defense against the run will struggle against a Florida team that averages 214.8 yards per game on the ground. The Florida offensive line is coming off their best performance of the season and if they play like they did against LSU then they will win this game easily; however, don't forget that they play against South Carolina next week, so they could very easily overlook this game. Still, Florida -8½ is the play here.
Bet all NCAA Football games at America's Bookie
- Haas, Waldorf share lead at Senior PGA Championship
- Eastern Conference Finals Game 2 Preview
- Palmer shoots 62, grabs Colonial lead
- 49ers sign Carradine, McDonald
- McCutchen helps Pirates sweep Cubs
- F1 drivers prepare for difficult task in Monaco GP
- Mariners demote Montero to Triple-A
- Coca-Cola 600 a long and tiring race for drivers
- Orioles make roster moves
- First round of LPGA Classic shortened to 12 holes