NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 5/7
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz 8:00 PM ET Preview
San Antonio is up 3-0 in the series and put the Jazz out tonight. Will Utah get a token win or keep it close for pride. History doesn’t suggest so. The Spurs haven’t had any problem so far and there is no reason to expect that to change. Take San Antonio -7 ½ for the win tonight.
Memphis Grizzlies vs. LA Clippers 10:30 PM ET Preview
LA got a 1 point win on Saturday to go up 2-1 in the series. This is really anybody’s series so far as it could just as easily be 3-0 for the Grizzlies. These 2 teams have provided us with the best entertainment of the 1st round so far. These games are too close to call. I like over 182 ½. I lost with the over on Saturday, but these 2 teams can score. I think we will see more offense tonight.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach
- Nothin’ but Net: Making sense of the lottery
- Raptors revamp front office, strip Colangelo of GM duties
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs