NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 5/6
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Chicago Bulls vs. Philadelphia 76ers 1:00 PM ET Preview
The #1 seed Bulls finds themselves in a 1-2 deficit after losing Derrick Rose in Game 1. Even though the game is in Philly, I have a hard time seeing Chicago go down 1-3. Take Chicago +3. Even without Noah in the game, the Bulls are going to find a way to win here.
Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks 3:30 PM ET Preview
Will the Knicks get a token win to keep from getting swept in the series? No way do they come back from 3 games down. I’ve got to think that New York will at least put it all on the line in front of the home crowd. Be careful but take the Knicks +7 ½ to come close, maybe win.
Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics 7:00 PM ET Preview
Boston is up 2-1 in the series, but did not cover 8 ½ points in the last game. It was a good win for the Celtics, but I wonder how strong they will be with the followup. They may win the game but I think Atlanta will keep it close. Take the Hawks +5 on the road.
LA Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets 9:30 PM ET Preview
Denver got back in the series with a 15 point win on Friday. We all knew it wouldn’t be a cake walk for the Lakers. The big men got it done for the Nuggets and Ty Lawson led the way with 25 points. Nothing but a hunch here, but I like the Lakers on Sunday afternoons. Take LA +2 ½ to go up 3-1.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Raptors’ Casey to return next season
- Sketchy draft may not provide much relief
- Spurs have no one to blame but themselves
- Miami survives, forces Game 7
- Duncan carries Spurs to halftime lead
- Report: Clippers, Celtics deal for Doc ‘dead’
- Spurs try for 5th NBA title in Miami
- D’Alessandro takes over as GM of Kings
- Ginobili rises to the occasion, Spurs take 3-2 series lead
- Report: Clips, Celtics in talks regarding Rivers