NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 5/10
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Chicago Bulls vs. Philadelphia 76ers 7:00 PM ET Preview
The Bulls found a way to win in Game 5 and avoid elimination and they had to do it without Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah. Noah is listed as day to day, so we don’t know if he will play tonight. Chicago can still play defense and they will even up the series tonight. Take Chicago ML +145.
Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics 8:00 PM ET Preview
The Celtics came so close to closing out the series against Atlanta on Tuesday night. Rondo got a steal at the end of the game and it looked like he would pull it out. But he lost the ball and the Hawks held on. I think Boston will win tonight, but I don’t like laying 6 ½ points. I think we will see a little more scoring than the last game. Take over 173 ½ as the play tonight.
LA Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets 10:30 PM ET Preview
The Nuggets won a close one to avoid elimination and are down 2-3. Andrew Bynum seemed to fuel Denver with some arrogant comments before the game. The Lakers will get the groove back tonight. Take them +1 ½ to move on to round 2.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Defensive stand: Pacers even series
- Report: Pelicans’ Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies’ Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets