NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 5/1
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks 7:30 PM ET Preview
Boston lost Game 1 by 9 points and also lost Rajon Rondo for Game 2. Rondo bumped a ref at the end of the 1st game that led to the 1 game suspension. This will be a tough task without their assists leading point guard, but I think Doc Rivers will rally the team. Take Boston +4 ½ tonight. If they don’t quite get the win, they will cover.
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Chicago Bulls 8:00 PM ET Preview
Chicago got the win in Game 1, but Derrick Rose tore his ACL and is out for the rest of the season. It’s going to be up to Hamilton, Deng and Noah now. I think they will come out to make a statement with Rose out tonight. A lot of people might bet the Sixers, feeling Chicago is vulnerable. I don’t think so. Take the Bulls -6 ½.
Denver Nuggets vs. LA Lakers 10:30 PM ET Preview
The Lakers were never really in trouble in Game 1 and got a good performance out of everyone. Kobe had 31 points and the rest of the scoring was spread around. Bynum had 10 points and 13 rebounds. I’m going to recommend Denver +5 tonight although I hesitate a little. The Nuggets don’t want to go back to Denver down 0-2, so they should at least keep it close.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach
- Nothin’ but Net: Making sense of the lottery
- Raptors revamp front office, strip Colangelo of GM duties
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs
- Seasoned Spurs bury Grizzlies in Game 1
- Spurs, Grizzlies set for Game 1 of Western Finals
- Pacers clamp down late, top Knicks to advance