NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 4/30
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat 7:00 PM ET Preview
Miami totally dominated New York in game 1, winning easily by 33 points to take a 1-0 lead in the series. It’s likely not to get any better as Iman Shumpert tore a ligament in his knee in Saturday’s game and will be out for the next 8 months. It’s like the Heat had just been relaxing and waiting for the playoffs as they haven’t dominated anyone like this recently. I hesitate to give up a big point spread again, but we could see a blowout. Let’s go with under 184 ½ as the play here.
Orlando Magic vs. Indiana Pacers 7:30 PM ET Preview
Indiana must have listened to the hype before the game and figured that couldn’t lose. The Magic surprised them and took game one 81-77 to take away the home court advantage. While this should show the Pacers they have to respect the Magic, I don’t see Orlando doing much damage in this series. I think Indiana will win the game but take Orlando +9 ½ in this one.
Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 9:30 PM ET Preview
Dallas missed a great opportunity to get a win in game 1. Kevin Durant hit a jumper with 1.5 seconds to pull out the win. The Mavericks need to make a statement in game 2 or this series is probably over. Be cautious, but take Dallas +6 ½ for the play here. Even if they don’t win, they should fight hard enough to keep it close.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach
- Nothin’ but Net: Making sense of the lottery
- Raptors revamp front office, strip Colangelo of GM duties
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs