NBA Playoffs Round 1 Previews for 4/29
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs 1:00 PM ET Preview
Went 3-1 yesterday with the first round games. Let’s see how we can do today. San Antonio is without a doubt the better team but it will be interesting to see how Utah tries to slow them down. I don’t like such a big point spread for game 1. Take the Jazz +11 to cover.
Denver Nuggets vs. LA Lakers 3:30 PM ET Preview
While this is not the best team LA has ever had in the playoffs, they are going to be tough for the Nuggets to knock off. Even without Metta World Peace in the lineup the Lakers should be able to handle Denver. They won’t sweep but will win the series. Lakers are good in Sunday games. Take LA -4 ½ to win game 1.
Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks 7:00 PM ET Preview
Boston would do well to win this series quickly so that they can rest the legs a bit. Atlanta is a very erratic team though so I don’t see them going out without winning a game or 2. And if they play their game they could take the series. However, I think Boston will come out strong and surprise them in the 1st game. Boston +1 ½ is the play here.
LA Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies 9:30 PM ET Preview
This is going to be one of the best series of the 1st round. It would be a little shocking to see the Clippers out in the 1st round, but Memphis matches up well enough to make that a possibility. This game is for feeling each other out. Take the Clippers +5 ½ to cover in the 1st game.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Miami survives, forces Game 7
- Duncan carries Spurs to halftime lead
- Report: Clippers, Celtics deal for Doc ‘dead’
- Spurs try for 5th NBA title in Miami
- D’Alessandro takes over as GM of Kings
- Ginobili rises to the occasion, Spurs take 3-2 series lead
- Report: Clips, Celtics in talks regarding Rivers
- Wade breaks out, Heat crush Spurs to even series
- Heat, Spurs tied at halftime in Game 4
- Warriors’ Ezeli undergoes knee surgery