NBA Playoffs Previews for 6/2
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
San Antonio Spur vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 8:30 PM ET Preview
Oklahoma City stopped the Spurs winning streak at 20 with a 20 point win on Thursday. A win tonight would send the series back to San Antonio even at 2-2. That is if the Thunder can pull a repeat tonight. Thabo Sefolosha did a good job of corralling Tony Parker in Game 3 and the Thunder changed up their defense to counter San Antonio’s pick and roll attack. This is a tough one and I am not terribly confident in the call, but I am taking San Antonio +3 ½. I think they will take the loss in stride and get right back to their winning ways.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Spurs, Grizzlies set for Game 1 of Western Finals
- Pacers clamp down late, top Knicks to advance
- Pacers’ Hill to play in Game 6
- NBA Playoff Preview – San Antonio vs. Memphis
- Knicks once again fight for playoff lives against Pacers
- Stretching the Field: Grizzlies are in uncharted woods
- Stretching the Field: Grizzlies are in unchartered woods
- Spurs take out Warriors for trip to Western Conference finals
- Knicks down Pacers, avoid elimination
- Knicks try to stave off elimination against Pacers