NBA Playoffs Previews for 6/17
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat 8:00 PM ET Preview
Although it is only Game 3, the winner today is going to take a big psychological advantage. If OKC can come in and win the first game in Miami, it will make last game look a little more like a fluke. If Miami wins, they are up 2-1 with 2 more games to go at home. If the Heat is to continue to stand up to the Thunder, I think LeBron needs to guard Durant more like he did in Game 2. Chris Bosh will need to play at least as well as he did last game, scoring 16 points. It is also about time for D Wade to lead the way in one of these games. Like him or not, James has pretty much taken the team on his back during the playoffs. Another solid game out of Shane Battier wouldn’t hurt either. I’m not sure how Game 3 is going to play out, but both of these teams will score. Over 193 is the play here.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Report: Pelicans’ Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies’ Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach