NBA Playoffs Previews for 5/26
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics 8:00 PM ET Preview
I can’t believe Boston didn’t close it out in Philly in Game 6. I guess they wanted to give the fans a thrill at home. Hopefully. The Sixers have won ugly, but they have scraped and clawed to survive in this series. And anything can happen in a Game 7. I think the Celtics will win this game but have a little trouble laying 5 ½ points the way this series has gone. I think the oddsmakers went a little low setting the total at 170. I’m taking the over for Game 7.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- West Finals move to Memphis with Spurs in control
- Defensive stand: Pacers even series
- Report: Pelicans’ Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies’ Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years