NBA Playoffs Previews for 5/23
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers 8:00 PM ET Preview
Boston is up 3-2 as the series heads back to Philadelphia. It was a decisive win in Game 5 for the Celtics as they beat up on the Sixers 101-85. They can close it out tonight with a win and get a little rest for those weary legs. Boston needs to make a statement and put this one away so they can take some real momentum into the next round. Although Avery Bradley might miss another game, I think Boston will adjust. Take the Celtics +1 ½ to take the series.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Report: Pelicans’ Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies’ Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach