NBA Playoffs Previews for 5/14
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics 7:00 PM ET Preview
Boston had to rally for a 1 point win in Game 1. The Sixers led for a large portion of the game but Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo had big games to pull out the win. Andre Iguodala scored 19 for Philly and has played well in the postseason so far. The fact that Boston struggled on Saturday leads me to my pick today. I’m taking the Celtics -4 ½ tonight to go u 2-0.
LA Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 9:30 PM ET Preview
It will be interesting to see what kind of reception Metta World Peace gets when he arrives in OKC. The last time these two teams met, MWP elbowed James Harden in the head, for which he received a 7 game suspension. The Lakers needed 7 games to put away the Denver Nuggets while the Thunder has been sitting and resting for a week. Will they have a tinge of rust on them? They might be fresher but they have been sitting around. I’ve just gotta take the Lakers +7 ½ in this first game.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Spurs, Grizzlies set for Game 1 of Western Finals
- Pacers clamp down late, top Knicks to advance
- Pacers’ Hill to play in Game 6
- NBA Playoff Preview – San Antonio vs. Memphis
- Knicks once again fight for playoff lives against Pacers
- Stretching the Field: Grizzlies are in uncharted woods
- Stretching the Field: Grizzlies are in unchartered woods
- Spurs take out Warriors for trip to Western Conference finals
- Knicks down Pacers, avoid elimination
- Knicks try to stave off elimination against Pacers