NBA Playoffs Previews for 5/13
Here you can find the odds and previews for all the NBA games of the day:
LA Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies 1:00 PM ET Preview
The Grizzlies worked themselves back into the series and can move on with a win in front of the home crowd this afternoon. The physical play of Memphis has taken its’ toll on the Clippers, with Griffin and Paul both hobbled. I can very well see the Grizzlies winning at home this afternoon, but the points are too high. LA won’t go down with a fight. Take them +7 ½ for the cover this afternoon.
Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat 3:30 PM ET Preview
Miami will try to get off to a strong start against the Pacers in the second round. The Pacers started peaking at the right time and got stronger towards the end of the season. They handily beat the Heat in their last regular season meeting in March. The Heat is going to win the series, but don’t think Indiana will lay down in Game 1. Take the Pacers +8 to cover but not win.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Raptors’ Casey to return next season
- Sketchy draft may not provide much relief
- Spurs have no one to blame but themselves
- Miami survives, forces Game 7
- Duncan carries Spurs to halftime lead
- Report: Clippers, Celtics deal for Doc ‘dead’
- Spurs try for 5th NBA title in Miami
- D’Alessandro takes over as GM of Kings
- Ginobili rises to the occasion, Spurs take 3-2 series lead
- Report: Clips, Celtics in talks regarding Rivers