NASCAR Odds for the Nationwide F.W. Webb 200
The 2012 NASCAR Nationwide Series is back the Saturday from New Hampshire for the F.W. Webb 200. The oddsmakers have Kyle Busch as the favorite at +200. And there is a pretty good reason why he is the favorite. He will be trying to win this race for the 4th year in a row. He has only raced 8 times on the Nationwide circuit this season and has no wins and two top 5’s.
Kevin Harvick and Brad Keselowski have the next shortest odds at +350. Harvick won the race in 2007. He has driven in 7 Nationwide races this year and has one win and four top 5’s. Harvick runs well on the circuit having 34 career Nationwide wins.
Keselowski has race 13 times this year with one win and 6 top 5’s. He has 18 career Nationwide wins. He is racing very well this year, on the Cup Series also. He is definitely worth taking a look at with +350 odds. I won’t make an exact pick, but 1 of these 3 drivers wins the race and possibly all 3 finish in the top 5.
Odds to win the F.W. Webb 200:
Kyle Busch +200
Kevin Harvick +350
Brad Keselowski +350
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. +450
Kasey Kahne +700
Elliott Sadler +900
Full odds at America's Bookie.
- Coca-Cola 600 a long and tiring race for drivers
- Jarrett, Petty among new inductees into the NASCAR HOF
- 2013 NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 Preview
- Johnson claims record fourth win in all-star race
- McMurray, Stenhouse Jr. advance into all-star race
- Edwards claims all-star pole, Johnson qualifies 18th
- Ex-driver Trickle dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- ‘No holds barred’ in NASCAR’s all-star race
- This Week in Auto Racing May 17 – 19
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Preview