MVPAction.AG associated with Capilleira brand
Usuallly when so called new sportsbooks are created and provided online it's usually from a company that has already offered action online before. I think the industry in the gambling market is growing but is nothing close to what it used to be so posters and new clients need to be watching out for these new so called bookies all the time. Is mvpaction a safe sportsbook? I'm not sure yet but there has been a report within ask the bookie forum of a fast payout but that could simply be a paid shill post so it's hard to tell. After reading the thread on the free signup bonus I decided to look around to learn more about this sportsbook and what they possibly might offer and if they are safe or not.
When I contacted MVPAction they told me I was not elligible for a free signup bonus to try them out in which I was ok with but newer books must realize gamblers want to see some payouts before they send any hard dough they have earned because of all the scams and slow payouts that have occured from other books in the past. After checking out SBR's main page I noticed recently MVPAction was added to the ratings guide. They currently have started of with a D+ rating which is pretty common for any new so called book.
- Orioles slug their way past Jays
- Catchings, Zellous fuel Fever past Silver Stars in WNBA opener
- Hanigan blasts Reds over Cubs
- Pens rout Sens in Game 5, roll into East finals
- Yanks cruise past Rays
- Yankees’ Granderson fractures knuckle
- Four-run fifth helps Nats down Phillies
- Anibal Sanchez comes within 2 outs of no-hitter
- Putnam, Van Aswegen share lead in Mexico
- Two lead delayed LPGA event in Bahamas