Miami Heat Win the NBA Championship After Game 5 Blowout
Here you can find the recap for all the NBA championship final game:
Oklahoma City Thunder 106 vs. Miami Heat 121 Recap
The game itself was actually kind of anticlimactic as the Heat controlled the game from buzzer to buzzer. A lot of credit in this series has to go to players like Mario Chalmers, Shane Battier and Mike Miller. All three stepped up their game at various times, which was what Miami needed to win this series. It was a very balanced night for the Heat as LeBron got a triple double, Chris Bosh scored 24, D Wade had 20 and Mike Miller scored 23. Not a bad night for Chalmers and Battier either as they scored 10 and 11 respectively. OKC is a young and exciting team and we will definitely see a lot of them in the future. After watching them this whole past season, I have no doubt that Durant will get his ring.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach
- Nothin’ but Net: Making sense of the lottery
- Raptors revamp front office, strip Colangelo of GM duties
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs
- Seasoned Spurs bury Grizzlies in Game 1
- Spurs, Grizzlies set for Game 1 of Western Finals
- Pacers clamp down late, top Knicks to advance