Lorient signs midfielder Alain Traore from Auxerre
Midfielder Alain Traore has joined French Ligue 1 side Lorient from relegated Auxerre. The 23-year-old Burkina Faso star has signed a four-year deal with Lorient after passing a medical.
Traore spent seven years with Auxerre and played in the 2010-2011 UEFA Champions League. He played over 50 league games for Auxerre, scoring 14 goals.
Traore played for Burkina Faso at this year's Africa Cup of Nations, scoring one goal in three games.
- Celtic cruises past Dundee United in SPL finale
- Chavez helps ‘Quakes claim point against Colorado
- Johnson’s brace helps surging Sounders topple FCD
- Dynamo’s home woes continue with Revs defeat
- McInerney scores again as Union douse Fire
- Valencia helps 10-man Timbers earn draw with ‘Caps
- Oduro’s strike lifts Crew over TFC
- Real Sociedad rises to fourth with Sevilla defeat
- Beckham marks final home match with victory
- Juve ends Serie A season with loss at Sampdoria