Lakers bring in G Meeks; re-sign Ebanks
Terms on both deals were not disclosed.
Meeks, 24, played in all 66 games, with 50 starts, last season for the
Philadelphia 76ers, averaging 8.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per
Meeks was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the 2009 draft
out of the University of Kentucky. He played three seasons with the Wildcats
and led the SEC in scoring with 23.7 ppg and was a unanimous All-SEC First
Team selection during his junior year.
Ebanks, a third-year player out of West Virginia, was taken by the Lakers in
the second round of the 2010 draft. The 6-foot-9 forward appeared in 24 games,
12 starts, for Los Angeles last season, averaging 4.0 points, 2.3 rebounds and
0.5 assists per contest.
- Miami survives, forces Game 7
- Duncan carries Spurs to halftime lead
- Report: Clippers, Celtics deal for Doc ‘dead’
- Spurs try for 5th NBA title in Miami
- D’Alessandro takes over as GM of Kings
- Ginobili rises to the occasion, Spurs take 3-2 series lead
- Report: Clips, Celtics in talks regarding Rivers
- Wade breaks out, Heat crush Spurs to even series
- Heat, Spurs tied at halftime in Game 4
- Warriors’ Ezeli undergoes knee surgery