Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- Reports: Timberwolves hand Rubio 4-year extension
- Kessel, Winnik stoke Leafs’ win over Columbus
- Grizzlies use huge third-quarter run to beat Pacers
- Orioles decline part of option on Markakis’ contract
- Kenseth takes pole, Stewart sets new track record at Texas
- Untapable captures Breeders’ Cup Distaff
- Djokovic handles Murray; Raonic ousts Federer in Paris
- Warriors sign Thompson to contract extension
- Chase Elliott aiming for a season-sweep at Texas
- Leafs’ Lupul out indefinitely