Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- MLS Features: Observations and overreactions from Week 1
- Florida tops poll again; Wichita State remains No. 2
- Panthers re-sign Brockel, Williams
- Chargers re-sign Rinehart
- NHL Betting – Crosby vs. Ovechkin matchup takes center stage
- Knicks announce new D-League affiliate
- Basketball Betting – Hawks, Suns having a hard time holding on to the eight seed in their respective conferences
- 2014 Mountain West Conference Tournament Preview
- Reed continues ascent in world rankings
- Getafe sacks Garcia