Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- Wozniacki moves on; Jankovic exits Tokyo
- Kirilenko advances to Seoul quarters
- Rangers use six-run 9th to stun A’s
- Angels clinch AL West
- Hamels pitches Phillies past Padres
- Twins rally to beat Tigers, win series
- Wainwright outduels Fiers, Cards nip Brewers
- Cain, Royals take down White Sox
- Carrasco, Indians blank Astros
- Cubs sweep Reds for first time since ’09