Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- Mariota powers Oregon over California in high-scoring affair
- Stampeders storm back to beat Roughriders
- Gibson and Ducks down Jackets
- Oilers score 3 straight in 3rd to down winless Hurricanes
- Rounding Third: Should Giants give Bumgarner the ball in Game 4?
- Iginla, Avs thump Canucks
- Royals hold on for Game 3 victory
- Drouin, Bishop help Bolts slide past Jets
- Devils’ home, shootout woes continue in loss to Stars
- Royals still ahead; Giants break offensive drought