Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- Rolling Isles finish weekend sweep of Pens
- Vermette powers Coyotes past Sharks in SO
- Missouri bests Tennessee to remain atop SEC East
- Parker, Spurs breeze past Nets
- Pierce, Wizards down Bucks
- Pacquiao scores unanimous decision over Algieri
- Gonzaga blasts Division II St. Thomas Aquinas
- Redmond scores twice as Avalanche top Hurricanes
- Benn, Stars hold Kings at bay
- Auburn handles Samford in Iron Bowl tune-up