Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- Duke shuts down Utah, sets up showdown vs. Gonzaga
- Atkinson hat trick fuels Jackets’ win over Blackhawks
- Bachman, Oilers shut out Stars
- Hawks top Heat, clinch East’s No. 1 seed
- “Elite Eight” Saturday Service Plays 3/28/15
- Diaw, Spurs dominate Mavs
- Pistons top Magic with Jackson’s triple-double
- Serena rained out in Miami
- Raptors clinch Atlantic Division with win over hapless Lakers
- Wizards outlast Hornets in double OT