Holy Cross reportedly names Rondeau defensive coordinator
Footballscoop.com reported the hiring for head coach Tom Gilmore's program.
Rondeau would replace Shannon Morrison, who briefly held the defensive
coordinator's position at Holy Cross this year before he departed for Memphis
Rondeau, 43, was ODU's defensive coordinator for its first three seasons as a
start-up program, but was fired in December after head coach Bobby Wilder said
the defense underachieved this past season.
Rondeau has over 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including as the
defensive coordinator at UT Martin in 2003. He was an assistant defensive
coordinator at the University of Buffalo in 2004 and '05.
Earlier this week, Holy Cross named Jon Guynes as its outside linebackers
coach and Chris Nugai tight end coach.
Holy Cross finished 6-5 overall and 3-2 in the Patriot League last year.
- The Inside Line: NASCAR’s elite eight move on
- Nothin’ but Net: 2014-15 Season Preview Part 1
- Raonic wins Basel opener
- Lopez wins; Isner exits Valencia
- Cornish among CFL players of the week
- Wozniacki outlasts Sharapova in Singapore
- Wozniacki tops Sharapova in Singapore
- Arkansas State (4-2) at Louisiana (3-3) (ET)
- Gutierrez inspires River in win over Belgrano
- Royals add Nix, take Colon off World Series roster